Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Guess Who's a fan of Big Brother ?

According to the big god blog.com , He watches BB :-


On the Day of Lunae 07:03

DO YOU WATCH BIG BROTHER

I don`t care what anyone says, but Big Brother is the greatest show ever made. Not the American version.
The British version. I watch every single episode – it`s the closest thing I`ve ever seen to how I run the world. The producers of the show have it down perfectly: they manipulate plots and people with sinister ease: creating factions and friction – andm the result is a JOY to watch: heart ache, tears and shouting. Big Brother has figured out what God (me) does for a living, and they do it better than me.I urge anyone who does not live in England to move there, IF ONLY to watch Big Brother. Picked to win: Pete, the Tourrettes sufferer. And if I pick him, you know he will win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home