Saturday, July 01, 2006

What Would God Do?

Ever wondered what He is doing these days?

check out the big god blog to find out.

from today's entry: -

On the Day of Thor 06:29

I ADORE ROSE WINE

I'm trying to quit drinking beer. Because it's making me fat, slow, and lazy. You can pretty much blame almost all the recent tragedies of the last year on my beer drinking. I sit down, pour a pint, have a smoke, and I'll go start a hurricane. Then I'll have another pint, then another and then four hours later I'm a babbling mess. Then Jesus calls and says, "The hurricane! The hurricane! You didn't turn off the hurricane!" So, now I'm drinking nothing but rose wine. I love rose wine (God's Big Tip: Chateau de Lascours 1998). Instead of making you sleepy, it animates you. It was a beautiful day yesterday, so I split three bottles with Jesus outside. I got very drunk, but kept it together, and even returned back to my place without flooding a country. I did however, urinate all over Canada.


Hope that clears things up...

There's also links to the daily gut

the adventures of keira knightleys jaw

and al zarqawi's mom's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home