Wednesday, June 21, 2006

apologies

My avid reader (you know who you are) may have noticed an unforgivable lack of posts recently. this is down to many reasons:-

Big Brother 7 (yes, yes I know)
World Cup Footie
Wales vs Argentina rugby tests
A trip to Edinburgh
Ennui
The sale of my business falling through
Having to research Nanotechnology, write a set of questions to accompany an investigation, and rough out next years teaching booklet on the subject for my new school
Dylan's been ill (nothing to worry about, just quite a few sleepless nights)

I hope to resume normal service as soon as possible :)

I thank you

Salaam

Etc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back Buddy. I lived in Edinburgh when I was working at the refinery in Grangemouth. It is indeed a boss town.

9:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home