Wednesday, July 29, 2026

CASTLEHUNTING 18 - CARREG CENNEN

Off on another jaunt today in service of Cadw or pleasing mysen. You decide. 

Carreg Cennen Castle

Or the Cadw site

3 hours in the saddle, & 80 miles run. I think motorbiking beats surfing, snowboarding, skiing, and cycling. The feeing of speed, flowing movement, and adrenaline rush are more constant than those. All I need is a dry day. Although there are some who say there is no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear.... 


Green lanes otw there


What a position, position, position



Dum da dum da da da dum


What's left


What's left of the gatehouse 



I braved the cave


The cave


Some poor bastards had to carry all them stones up there. I bet they didn't get minimum wage...


There



Back










2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a prophet - All hail the prophet!

10:37 pm  
Blogger Obi wan said...

A lost prophet?

6:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home