Sunday, February 05, 2006

top films

the last few posts reminded me that rob suggested doing likewise with films. To my knowledge, I am the only one of the possie to compile a list of films yet. these are:-

here are my fave films, AND IN ORDER!
(smartarse that I am)
top 10
Harvey
Apocalypse Now
the jerk
The Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Shichinin no samurai
Pulp Fiction
Donnie Darko
The Sixth Sense
All Quiet on the Western Front

also rans

The Shawshank Redemption
The Graduate
Reservoir Dogs
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Trainspotting
Gladiator
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Taxi Driver
buena vista social club
Léon
Alien
A Clockwork Orange
the life of brian
High Noon
Blade Runner
Das Boot
The Deer Hunter
Young Frankenstein
Kind Hearts and Coronets
This Is Spinal Tap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home