Friday, February 04, 2011

Better to light a candle?

Vote Of No Confidence


Vote for real change

We have a real problem... we have a government who have gained power even though they were not voted for by the electorate! A government who are making decisions that are affecting all sectors of our society. But, before I go any further, you need to know this... I am not a left wing activist, neither am I a right wing fundamentalist and I have no intention of inciting a riot or, even worse, a rebellion! I am a very concerned British citizen who is exercising his fundamental democratic right to bring about REAL change by voting for it. There is only one way that we, the public, can do this legally and peacefully and that is by sending a message to the government that we have no confidence in them and, most importantly, in what they are doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home