Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Pub PC


Thanks to Nick for pointing me in the direction of "the Pub PC".
I now own an Acer Aspire One, for the princely sum of £129.00 delivered.
Its a recon model, with a 3 month guarantee, but at that price I couldn't resist.
I am now blogging in bed @8.50 Sun am. whilst Kimmy softly sleeps :-)
(Please don't tell me I'm sad - I know)
I went for the cheapest, most min spec, to specifically see how linux ran as a "netbook", and so far, I'm delighted!
If you want a portable to browse, send/recieve emails on the hoof, and even play some games it's fab.


\spec: 512mb ram, 8gb flash memory, intel atom 1.5mhz processor, 8.9" screen.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Browne said...

I blogged a-bed on an Acer One this morning also.

10:41 am  
Blogger chris said...

B-)

7:10 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol dad. way to geek it up!

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home